View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-05-2015, 02:38 AM

He couldn't allow her to help the taint upon the half elf grow! Was greed the cause? He didn't know ... Patrin couldn't take that chance. Once his mind was made up, he pushed himself to his feet, and hobbled forward. Torn, he glanced from his companion to the woman. It would be so easy to give himself up, but how would he know if she would keep her word?

Perhaps he could help ease her pain if he let himself be taken. It might be worth it. But then the work he'd put into gaining Kurako's trust crumble into dust. "Enough!" He shook his head, and grimaced. "Please, stop. I ... I will go with you, so long as you promise no harm will come to Kurako." He shuddered, imagining what might lay in store for him now. But the possible gains far outweighed the danger.

Patrin had to laugh at himself, mentally. He was most probably the last of his kind, and like all the rest he let the need to protect, to try and heal, become his downfall. "Unicorns are very trustworthy, so surely you believe me when I say I will follow you without struggle, so long as you abide by my request."