View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 PM

Yeah the belt is pretty cute. I can see a little of the chain hanging off the belt, which I think is pretty cute. :3

Yeah I want the one with the pink wings, I think, instead. Not sure yet...I might get the oen with the pink wings even though it doesn't match my current avatar. And yeah, I like the wings too, but there's no way, unless I sold off everything I had extras of, and everything I've purchased from the shops, to buy them. ;-;

Yeah I am about out of turns for the fishing...and then it will have to reset. I'm starting to actually make up the money in gold I spend on bait on selling the junk I catch. :3 So it's not too much of a loss yet...

We should definitely start a quest thread when this is all over. :3 I don't think we'll have too many places to post, and if we go in on a quest thread together, we'll be able to keep up with just one thread as opposed to three separate ones...it'll also keep the forums less cluttered, I think, in the longrun.

Yeah, I just want to see what might be in the shops, but I probably won't get one until after the event starts myself. :3 Mostly because they'll probably release a new set of clothes for the holidays, and I think that would have much cuter clothing.

Yeah, it's best to probably get extras of both the fan and the boa. :3