View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 10-05-2011, 03:03 AM

Kitty sat in her carriage waiting for them to arrive she was wearing her black and faded pick dress. Moving her black hair out of eyes she looked out the window at her soon to be home for the next month. She sighed thinking about how she knew this was just a plan to get her married. She played with the lock she was given in the invitation before putting on tying it behind neck. She fixed the bow in her hair and then went back to drawing on a sheet of paper; it was a long journey so she had to keep something to amuse her since she had decided to make the trip herself leaving her parents behind. They always seemed to want to look out for her and she understood that, but this was something she wanted to prolong for as long as she could and the silence was helping.

When Kitty felt the carriage come to a stop she looked out the window and saw the summer home closer up. She had a moments pause before her door opened and she stepped out and looked at the building. She sighed then turned around to get back in the carriage to go home again realizing that this might not be a great idea. Anderson her coach held his arm out in front of the door saying “You know what your parents said about this. You have to stay here for the full month.”

Kitty looked at him and put on and innocent look saying “But, Anderson I don’t think that it is a very good idea anymore. I mean look at this place it is far from home and what if my parents need me for something.” She was trying to convince him into letting her go home but she knew that it might not work after the lecture that he probably received from her parents about this.

Anderson shook his head saying “Your parents said that you had to stay princess which means that I can’t let you get back in.” He closed the door to the carriage and then stood in front of it while he grabbed her things from the rack up top and place them on the ground between the two of them. “Now I can help you with your things into the room you choose or I can leave now so that you can handle it by yourself.”

Kitty smiled at Anderson, he was a very nice person and always followed the rules set by her parents. She watched as he closed the door and got her things down and then smiled at him when he asked if she wanted him to help or just leave. “I would like it if you helped me with my things.” She picked up a few of her things and waited for Anderson to do the same before she began walking towards the door. Anderson had walked ahead of her and opened the door and picked up the remaining things before following her to the room she wanted to be hers.

Kitty had walked down the hall where she had seen bedrooms threw some of the doors; she had headed towards the end of the hallway trying to find the room farthest away from everyone else or the main room. Finding the room at the end of the hall and walked in setting what she had picked up down in the middle of the room and then turned to Anderson and smiled saying “Thank you for helping. I guess you can leave now.”

Anderson put the things he was carrying down beside what Kitty had put down then said “Well then this is good bye and I shall hopefully see you again after this is over.” He then turned leaving the room and the castle and started heading back to Primidion.

Kitty looked around the room and then started putting her things away so that it would feel more like home instead of just a place she was staying at for a month. She thought about what it was going to be like and how she couldn’t wait to go home after this was over. To her this was never a good idea she always believe that she would fall in love when she wanted to and not have some tell her or decide who she was to marry. After she finished putting some of her things she decided that she would rather go explore the place she would be staying for awhile. She walked out of the room she had chosen and closed the door behind her and walked down that hall to try and find out what was around this place.

Kalven sat in his carriage with his hood up over his head and reading a book about learning a new language. He didn’t really have a long ride to the summer castle that he was invited to for a month. He didn’t really have the best understanding of why his parents wanted him to go to this he normally never had time for things like this with all of his studies. He continued to read until the carriage stopped and he closed the book after marking the page and got out not waiting for any help from his coach man.

Kalven grabbed his things a nodded to the coach man as he watched as he drove off then began to make his way towards the doors taking in the details of the castle. He thought of things that might happen for the next month as he walked in and headed straight from the rooms as he had see a lady leaving what looked to be was a bedroom. He found one that was in the middle of the hallway and walked in.

Kalven set his things down on the bed and then began unpacking, putting his clothes away and then arranging all of the books that he had brought with him to keep him occupied for the duration of his stay. After he was satisfied with the way the room looked with all of his things in place he left the room and started to go find all of the others that had been sent here.

Kalven walked down the hall taking in the details again until he heard talking in the distance. Walking into the room he noticed that it was a kitchen and also noted that there was a few other people in her who all seemed to be getting something to eat or talking. He stood beside the door trying to think about what to do next he was never really good at talking with other people since he was normally never really around people. His key necklace was just sitting on top of his cloak and his hood was down now so that he could see the other people and details better.

I am always looking for more people to role-play with, just ask :D