View Single Post
Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 PM

OK so i know i said i would edit my last pot but that will just get overlooked so im gonna start here, thanks for letting me know whats going on! and here i go!!))

Jasmin huffed a little as she was still at a loss in what she should do. She wasnt quite use to being left to herself, usually if she enterd someone elses home she was greted by servants and led to where the master or mistress was, but since no one was going to be here to do that she had to decid for herself. She could her the sound of talking ecoing down two coridors but as she took a small step to see who it was and if she could speak with them, her nervs got the better of her and caused her to stop and wait by the door.
"Maybe I should take a walk around the grounds and then try and find people!" she said to herself as she turned back to the door she had entered through. As she opened the door she was greeted with the sight of a young man carrying numerous bags, he indeed looked like he was having trouble.
"Oh, H-hello" She called as she stepped outside leaving the door wide open as she hurried to the young man. "Can I help you with this?" She asked as she reached the young man and held out her hands for him to give her something.