View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 04-27-2012, 05:39 AM

"I would rather have my children grow up knowing no such thing as war. So my mission is to quench this dark world of all the dangerous and vicious powers in this realm.",Jazereth said, tucking her child's hair behind his ear. Setting him down, he ran off squealing with happiness. She watched him solemnly, knowing he might grow up not having a mother in his life. Walking briskly forward, Jazereth walked to the wolves preparing tonights supper. Walking around and complementing their work, she felt uneasy. Knowing that Cheza would not be able to keep up very much, Jazereth shifted and ran off to her special thinking place. Arriving, at her destination, she looked up at the just budding cherry blossom tree. Jazereth's gaze shifted downwards, seeing the tomb marker. 'Oh brother, I fear this peace will not last, and your children will grow up in a world of pain and blood-shed.' She had never found a mate, and the children she cared for were her brother's. But everyone thought they were her's, and she was find with that.

Ketaro smiled, and said,"I know." After finishing his part of the rabbit, he stood up and stretched. Looking at Gemini more closely, she reminded him more and more of Shizuko. Same loyalty as strong as a mountain, and same "special" personality. Ketaro started seeing pictures in his mind of Shizuko and they're time together that he charished so deeply. Blinking rapidly, Ketaro realized,'This is the same thing that happened with Shizuko. Hopeing that Gemini wouldn't be offended, he ran off into the forest as fast as he could, slowing only to catch his breath by a tree. His anger welling up inside of him, Ketaro punched the thick tree trunk.