Thread: Easter Punnies
View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-08-2009, 03:04 AM

Entries:
Short Stories

Loffel
i hopped down to the grocery store one day feelin' like one hot chick, in need of some ear wax polish, when a bee got in my bonnet. Now I'm not the type to rain on an Easter parade in blossom, but i said to the bee, "Mr. Bee, must you be in my bonnet?" to which he replied, "I'm sorry ma'am! I wanted a Cadbury egg!"

PlatinumChild
A woman and her son were making treats for her son's class. The boy had a heart of gold, but wasn't exactly the child one had an honor roll bumper sticker for. He was, however, very good with food, having watched his mother countless times. He was staring at the oven when his mother asked, "Honey, how are the buns coming."
"Very bun-ny mom," he replied smugly. He'd learned a new word today without even using the dictionary.

Cemetery
I've worked so hard through out the years! This old bunny can't do it any more. I hop and hop, I give eggs and chocolate to everyone, Now, I'm just so tired! But i got friends now! I no longer hop, I fly on the back of an eggcelent dragon! He doesn't mind as long as i give him some candy in between flights from here... to over there! I am the Easter bunny, the one and only!

LemonWarlord
But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more eggpected soubriquet, to suggest the eggcellence of this celebration.

The event is an eggnormously, eggstravagant, eggstravganza, eggtolling the egglectic encourager in eggstension of the egglesiastical eggsentiality of Easter. Everyone eagerly eggpecting epic event elements, eggstaticly and emulously eggcountering our eggceptional eggagements entertaining the eggcited entities. Everyone eggceedingly eggpects every eggtant eggcerpt to be an eggpediently enjoyable eggperience.

Evidently this eggstremely entertaining essay is eggceptionally eggcessive, so let me simply enunciate that it’s my eggtraordinarily good honour to meet you and you may call me E(aster).

nvs
Meggie entered the room wearing leggings. When the dance teacher told her to beggin, she started dancing on reggae music. But suddenly she fell, because she negglected that the floor was irreggular. She almost broke her legg!

The 16 years old Danny was talking to his little brother Tom, who was 6. It was a bit before Easter break and Tom was already very excited about that. Danny, however, had still one exam to do and so told his brother, who desperately wanted to play with him: "Tomorrow I have an English exam, so I have to study, but after that I'll play with you ok?"
And Tom responded, grinning: "You can't say 'Eggs am'! You have to say 'Eggs are'!"

At school the teacher asked: "Next week is spring break, but I would like to tell you what we'll study when you come back to school. One of the main things will be ecology. So, can anyone tell me what ecology exactly is?"
Steve, a small boy, answered: "Eggology is the study of eggs!"

Strawberry Octopus
So, it turns out that my mom is a giant corn ball. I was texting away and out of no where she sends me a text that reads "Happy easter to one of my favorite peeps!" It made me giggle, and groan at the same time.

Esmereina
There were bunnies everywhere in the crops and the bushes of the farmers plant field. The Farmer sighed heavily and said to his wife, "My my, we have a hare-y situation here, time for the Nair Hare Remover."

Trinitydoll♥
I was like three years old and was taken by the kindeggarten teacher to a farm to see farm animals and all and a farmer was telling us how hen laid eggs and from those eggs came out chiks and then a couple of cheeks later it was Easter , we were all sitting at a table and my grandma had prepared eggspecial decorated eggs on a little cup for everyone, I really though she was giving us that as a present so we can all have a chick pet , when my grandad broke his egg with the spoon I freaked and cried and called him murdered!!!! XD my mom didnt know how to explain my behaviour or explain to me that I was pretty wrong XD hahahah

Cami
Every Easter, Dahlia would rush downstairs and eat all of her Easter candy as quickly as possible, stuffing herself full of chocolate and marshmallow delights before going to church. One Easter, she started feeling sick soon after arriving at church, and during the sermon had to run to the bathroom to throw up. When she returned and sat back down in the pew, her father turned to her and whispered, "Now, not another peep out of you."

Fiziali
A good friend of mine, and I used to make Easter lolly's to give away at the office around Easter time. We would melt different colored candy melts and use different flavors for each color of melts we would use. When we melted real chocolate, we added a few drops of orange flavoring to it, which was my favorite of all the lolly's we would make.

Well, we would set the molds on the counter to dry and take off to go shopping for a while, then come home to pop all the lolly's out of the molds.

This one year, we got back, one of the molds was on the floor, and we couldn't figure out why. One of the lolly's was missing from the mold, so we went in search of this mystery.

We found her cat, Baby, hiding in a corner munching down on the missing lolly. Baby just had to have his little Easter treat too, hehe. My friend exclaimed, 'Baby, what kind of egg-sample are you setting for your sister?'

Last edited by Knerd; 04-17-2009 at 08:22 PM..