Thread: Exo-Warrior
View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 05-14-2013, 10:27 PM

Joker sat and waited as people filed the room it seemed that we had a wide assortment of people here when agent in the bull like suit walked in he was amazed to see someone larger then grace and she was big but he was huge he leaned back on his chair "huh some hell of a team" he said as the man in black walked in he recognized him he was the one to decide to hire joker and well Grace I heard she lost a bet but those are just story's Joker sat as he told everyone the bases of there mission but it bothered by what he was asking he then heard what frost said and Joker sat forward "I'm sorry let me get this right eh hem you want a science project no no trouble by it popsicle" Joker said looking at frost "oh don't forget a scout a ms never seen a real mission in her life two ex convicts and ms I AM THE LAW!" Joker said the last one moving like a robot and looking at Neon "oh I mean your sending them in with me and I'm the hero of this freak show" Joker said
pretending to flex "but this is crazy weave never seen this thing in are life" Joker leaned over the table "there could be gun's and i'm not good at getting shot it hurts I might cry it wont be pretty" Joker said flopping back into his chair "but we can forget that I said anything its not like it's going to change anything right" Joker looked at grace who was giving him a nasty look for his comment.