View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:46 PM

Alastair's carriage pulled to a hault. His eyes lingered towards the small window his golden carriage had. Alastair was the prince of England, a large vast empire he would soon be controlling. But of coarse, he needed a fine wife and princess to help him achieve that. Someone who would bare him a son. The small door to his carriage opened, as his servants began to gather his many bags. "I would enjoy a corner room with a wondrous view." He told the head servant standing by the door.

He turned and reached back into the carriage, pulling his top hat out and placing it into his head in a signature twirling fashion. He continued into the summer home of King Lelair. Taking time to admire all the paintings and small details the place had to offer. Footsteps came walking down the stairs as his servants left one by one. He had been told there would be no one to do the chores, or even cook. But at that moment, he could hear someone in the kitchen. Turning on his heels, he just knew the letter had to be lying.

Prince Alastair stepped into the kitchen to see a beautiful woman. Her hair was tied back, and an apron silhouetted her body seamlessly. Alastair smiled at the woman, before taking a seat at a large kitchen table. "I am overjoyed to see they were not lying about the servants. This place is far too nice to receive no cleaning staff." There was a very english accent to his voice. Showing who he was right away.

Last edited by Triquetra; 04-25-2012 at 01:48 PM..