View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 04-27-2012, 12:31 AM

((This is what she's playing (: I just recently taught myself to play it so I figured why not have my character do so? Hercules - I Can Go The Distance (violin cover) - YouTube ))

Scarlett had her emerald eyes closed as she played, letting her fingers gently guide themselves over the notes she knew so well. At home one of the only things she was good at was this. It was the one thing to do to pass the time, and the music was so soothing. When the song ended she let out a soft sigh, and put the lovely instrument back where she had found it. She then decided to explore more since it would be better than playing a game to find her future husband. She exited the room and turned, almost running into a blonde male. "Oh, Sorry.. "She said, her face turning a soft shade of red at almost running into him.

She bit her bottom lip nervously. It was her first day here and she was already making a fool of herself! "I'm Scarlett by the way." She said, running her slender hand through her blonde hair aimlessly. Her eyes glanced over the male, finding that he was very handsome, but seemed to not want to be here either. She just didn't think playing a game to find a man was the right way to do it. She wanted to be in love with the man she married, and live happily with him. But what if the key to her lock was on the neck of a man that wanted a dutiful wife? One that wanted nothing of their wife but birthing children and taking care of him? Scarlett wasn't really into that.. Sure, she would love her husband greatly, but she refused to be treated like she was lower then him.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-27-2012 at 12:34 AM..