View Single Post
hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 05-09-2016, 04:58 AM

Kat Dakuu:Netflix only recently became available in my country, but with a more limited catalog than in, say, the US. It should have both those English movies- if it's any good
But since I like European and other movies often- Amelie is one of my favourites- Netflix isn't going to be something I'll be subscribing too anytime soon lol.

Yep. In which case I might start working after my degree itself so that I have the financial means to eat what I should. Most of the alumni of the college I'm going to work in the development sector and at grassroots-level. And I'm not averse to ending up somewhere like that. I could work for a year, then study postgrad, and so on. I'm definitely going to work for a while before a Ph.D, anyway.

Yeah, but here everyone studies like heck whatever they're planning to do (if it's a white collar job.) Of course the Ph.D. would be the extra mile I'd be going relative to most peeps. Cost of college isn't a problem here either (only quality is, lol) so I don't mind much. Like I don't see it as my youth going down the drain because I won't compromise on life for school... anymore

Also, are you subscribed to the RP? If so I'll stop pinging you here every time I reply to it (sorry if it was an annoyance)