View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2016, 09:52 PM

It was sad how much that little smile of his eased her. Made her feel a little more fluttery, but calm at the same time. Piritta dropped her eyes at his words, flushing even redder. It wasn't that she thought they slept together, but that she didn't think they hadn't. She never experienced a situation like this and it made her panic. She would never do something like that, but she remember how they met and right then, it felt like she might do anything. That memory run too clear in her head to ignore. Maybe they didn't do anything now, but somewhere deep inside, that desire had existed.

"Even if we didn't, I still woke up in some man's bed," she sniffled. "I don't know why I did it, but...but I feel like I might do it again." She peeked over at Cyril, wishing she didn't remember his name and his job so well because then she might run away. But she couldn't. Something too significant already happened and he worked for Tristian. Not moving from her spot a foot away from the bed, she continued to watch the man. "Why?"