View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 07-19-2011, 06:12 AM

"Eh?"

Viktor turned and peered down at the other male addressing him, reaching up to slowly take the shark-shaped hat off of his head. "Mister B., huh? She couldn't come up with anything more creative? Ah, well..." Shoving the hat into the messenger bag he had with him, Viktor then offered his hand to his blind date. "The hat is charming. I asked if I could keep it. I'll never find another hat like it, after all. I'm Viktor, by the way...and your name is...?"

He didn't realize it, but he was already laying on the charm. Viktor's body had a mind of its own when it came to attractive people. His voice would drop a bit and unintentionally grow more sultry, more seductive. He would start shifting closer to people without realizing it. Thankfully, Viktor didn't edge forward this time around--he had enough self-control. His eyes quickly ghosted over his date, analyzing him. He wasn't a small guy...slender and lithe, though. Short hair, a cute face...oh, Viktor liked cute faces.

Viktor liked making friends...but typically, he didn't judge friends based on their looks. He cared about the personalities of his friends...their looks didn't matter. When it came to sizing up potential fun for the night, though...it was all about looks.

"...So...where are you sitting? We should order something to eat. I'm hungry," Viktor declared simply. He was typically a blunt man unless he was laying on the sappy romantic side of him in order to garner someone else's attention...