View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-01-2016, 08:46 AM

When Micah ran out of gold to give, he decided it was time to go back home and get ready for the long journey. His parents wouldn't be coming with him of course, he would be going on his own but maybe a guard would join him. He didn't know but he'd find out eventually. Micah smiled down at the children as they continued to run around and play, he wondered if his parents where this way when they were younger. He had never really asked, though he probably should ask eventually since he loved learning about his parents' childhoods.

Once Micah arrived back at the palace, he removed the cloak and let down his hair finally. "I'm home." he said quietly. He didn't see his parents around so he could only assume that his parents were still sleeping. Micah chuckled and shook his head as he left to his room where he looked for his fan. When he found it, he picked it up and debated on whether or not to take it but decided on taking it. Carefully, he wrapped the fan up in his cloak and walked over to where the maid had his things packed. He opened up the case and placed the covered fan inside then closed it up again.

"Thank-you." he whispered to her and fixed his hair before sighing softly. "I suppose I should be taking my leave now." Micah said and took a hold of his suitcase and walked to the front door of the palace. He wished he could say goodbye but he couldn't bring himself to wake his parents for this. Micah smiled and checked the time, he had to go, he couldn't keep the others waiting in the other kingdom. "Goodbye, I shall return eventually." Micah said quietly.