Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-30-2015, 12:06 AM

Kallen followed Percy down the back alleys, deciding to trust him on this Lux guy. He shuffled his feet against the ground, and gave a snort when he heard the price of the Lux guy's services. Information was practically his trade after all. "I'm sure," he mumbled with a hint of sarcasm. He had enough secrets on multiple gangs--mainly his own of course--and he was sure that he could find something worthwhile for the guy who was going to fix him up.

Kallen rolled his eyes at Percy's next comment. He realized he was starting to show more of the bad side of his personality, but he honestly couldn't care less. His shoulder hurt, and quite frankly he felt like sleeping right now. "It's not like I haven't gotten shot before," he scowled, ignoring the fact that Percy was probably only asking out of worry.

It was true though. While he hadn't gotten shot often, this wasn't his first time. In fact, he was sure there were quite a few scars just from getting shot. Usually he was shot because of his idiocy though, not because he was escaping.

He gave rather loud sigh and ran a hand through his hair. Honestly, he had wished they had both emerged unscathed. If he hadn't been shot he'd be able to think clearly right now, and he wouldn't need to go get patched up or whatever. However he didn't wish that Percy had gotten shot instead. If that had happened Kallen had no doubt in his mind that he would've ended up feeling guilty about it. "So how far away is it?" he asked Percy, putting all previous thoughts away.