View Single Post
serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 04-15-2013, 11:41 PM

Exactly. I hate how it all works. And don't get me wrong, I do work hard and I did work hard for where I got. I just feel I was pressured into continuing the way I did because I couldn't afford to have my undergraduate loans come up again. I would have had to (and I did at one point) defer them until I could pay. So, I continued in school, started to work on getting my Graduate degree. All because I didn't have a very good income and needed to keep my loans from coming up. :/
And who knows if I'll even get a job with my Master's degree in the field I have worked so hard to get into?

Oh I know, my job is terrible and is working in a food court on campus here. It's just meaningless and such. I come home from work the days I do work and just want to sleep and not give any cares. Then we add in the work I have to make up and I just curl up and get stressed and sick.
I do try to work on them and I do try to keep up and try to catch up. I just have too much and can't get out of one of the classes since the semester ends in a few weeks.