View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2016, 02:51 AM

Myriam left the lotus flower alone and laughed when she saw Luke with a leaf on top of his head. "You seem very happy Luke." she said and smiled, "I'm glad. It's always nice to see people so happy over the most simple of things." she said. "I believe it's the smallest things that bring the most happiness." she commented softly. Then Luke was gone, and she gasped when she felt something against her leg. She laughed again though when she saw it was Luke being as playful as ever. She would reach down eventually and gently pet him. "Hello there." she said quietly, in a whispered voice almost. He deserved to be happy after all that had happened. Hopefully she would see both Luke and Leila so happy again.

"I'm glad you had a good time Luke, that's all a Gorgon can ask for." she said and giggled sweetly. Myriam blushed softly and pet him some more. She couldn't remember the last time that she had felt so...happy. She couldn't remember the last time she had laughed over simple things like this or even giggled. Maybe this is what it was like to ave friends. Though it still felt odd to call this person her friend. A friend was someone you knew and talked to for a much longer time than just two days. That's what she thought anyway.