Thread: Flight
View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:31 PM

Tifa led me down stairs to the kitchen. I couldn't believe that she had so much faith in a relationship that probably could never exist. I mean I love Vincent and all. But he can't possibly care about me. I mean I'm nothing like his last girlfriend. Of course that doesn't stop me from hoping. I just feel like shit.

I jumped up and sat on the counter. Tifa poured me a glass of orange juice. She knows I like pineapple juice, but I finished it all earlier for breakfast. She handed me the glass, and I took a sip.

"So, Yuffie-chan, What are you planning on doing?"

I sputter. "Wha'd ya mean, 'what do I plan on doing'? I'm not gonna do anything. I did my part, and told him how I felt. If he wants to be an ass, then let him." I nodded. I mean I'm the Great Ninja Yuffie. I'm always right.

"Yuffie… You have that 'I'm always right' look on your face again." She leaned against the counter next to me. "Yuffie, I think that you need to prove to him that you're a good choice for him to start over with. That could very well be what it is that is holding him back. It could be that he thinks that because you're 'so young' that you will leave him when someone else comes along. Now don't quote me on this though since I'm not Vince, so I can't say for sure." She put one arm around my shoulder. "Just let him know."

I nodded as I finished the last of my juice. I set down the glass, and jumped off the counter. "I get it. It's not bad enough that I made a fool outta myself earlier, you want me to do it again! Some freaking friend you are Tifa!" I turned on my heels and stalked outta the kitchen, back out to the roof.

I sat and looked up at the stars. They were so pretty. Laid out for all the world to see. The gods had really out done themselves one them.