View Single Post
Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 04-03-2011, 05:12 PM

I was not fooled by anyone. XD In fact I think only one person even tried. I am too on top of things and skeptical of everything on April Fools. I saw a lot of Facebook posts that I was really skeptical of, and it turned out some of them were true, and some of them weren't. XD I did do some fooling though. I tricked my boyfriend by filling an empty box of Nerds candy with cat food, gluing the flaps of the box shut so it looked like it was never opened, and then giving it to him. He was so confused when he opened it and it was cat food instead of candy. I also played along with one of my friends who fooled another of our friends. This friend of mine texted me saying that our friend told her that she was pregnant (telling people they were pregnant seemed to be a theme this year or something, I saw a lot of people saying it). So my friend was asking me if it was true and I decided to go along with it and said yes. Then I called my friend who was playing the prank so we could make sure we gave the same answers to questions she asked. My friend has another friend who actually is pregnant, and she sent a pic of her friend's ultrasound image so our friend ended up really believing it. Later that night one of my guy friends IMed me saying he was going to be a father which of course things like that are the last thing I'm going to fall for (I swear, everyone had the same idea for pranks this year).