View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-08-2016, 12:43 PM

Shal quickly barked orders to the pilots to go ahead and plot their course to Garrus which they eagerly obeyed with a swiftness. He also told them to avoid any cruisers and stay off their scanners. They were likely the only ships doing any traveling out this way which would incriminate them if the imperials got suspicious. The rest of the crew was abuzz with a nervousness about what would happen if they met with any imperials. Most of them thought they would be imprisoned or worse.

"I think we should avoid any imperials altogether Tela. There aren't very many ships traveling out this way. We will look bad if we're caught." The imps would assume that they were at fault no matter what so there was no other option. Especially since they had the cargo on board. That idiot merc was definitely at fault Shal thought.

-------

Enzo sat in he cargo hold after retrieving what was one of the Sith holocrons. It was what had been calling to him. Beckoning him to come. He stared at the small triangular prism in his hand and he knew that it was powerful. Whomever had created it was definitely a powerful Sith. The holocron oozed with such power in the dark side that it looked like a mist was seeping from its form. Now the big question was how to open it.

"You can feel my presence can't you my new apprentice?"

Enzo tensed up. The powerful voice had spoken directly into his mind and he knew for a fact that no one else was in the cargo hold with him. "Who are you?" He asked tentatively.

There was a harsh chuckle from the voice, "I am the master and you are he new apprentice. Although I can sense much has changed over the years. You have potential, it is different from the other two who rule right now but you can match if not surpass the master."

What was he talking about? And what did he mean by the other two? "You never answered my question?"

"I have answered what you asked but if you're inquiring about my identity then you must submit me to me and unlock my vessel. A portion of my spirit has been kept here so this will be me and not just my teachings. You are fortunate that I have chosen you above the others." The voice bellowed.

More riddles from this mysterious voice but for some reason he felt that the voice spoke the truth. "So, how do I open this device?"

This time the voice sounded amused, "If you do not know, which you do, then you are not worthy to be my apprentice and my secrets and teachings are far too precious to be passed to you."

That annoyed Enzo. This voice seemed to enjoy toying with him and making it seem like he was inadequate. He held the device in his hand and mulled over it for a moment before he understood. The Force. Concentrating, he focused on unlocking the device and then he felt it. It opened...