View Single Post
Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 04:44 PM

@Zombie Pixie
lol. Well, congratulations on your Oriental Fan!! I still remember when I got mine. Ah, the good old days.... and now I'm feeling old. :gonk: :rofl:

Which item do you like more? The Dove Wings or Staff of Healing?

@Nesseh
lol. I'm not sure I'm completely quitting yet. Just going on a very long hiatus. :sweat:

Ah. The ninja/pirate set is very cool. :cool: I'm a little sad I didn't pick up another set when they were out.

@Ferra
lol. Don't be that modest. It takes commitment to be a moderator. :yes:

But thank you for the offers. We'll see if I take you up on one of them. =3

@Astrelle
Ah, a fellow pack rat. :XD

lol. I'm going to keep a common or two, but why keep something that I'm not enjoying if someone else can be enjoying it? :)

@white2fire
Hehe. I like your taste. I'm partial to animal related items as well. =3

@Gary Stargazer
I appreciate your opinion. But I assure you, I didn't come to this lightly. I've been thinking about it awhile, and I came to the conclusion that I would regret letting these beautiful pixels collect dust more than hopefully putting smiles on some people's faces now and having to start from scratch later. :)

I didn't say it wasn't for grabs... I just haven't decided how to determine who gets it. :headdesk: :XD

Kill, huh? Tell your friend to post here in the next few days or week or so. =3

@HamletSpamlet
Don't consider it a free handout... consider it... uh... a prize for having a whalecow of a Menewshan pride. :mrgreen:

Between the dove and raven headwings, which do you like the most?

@Sizzla
Oh, that's no fun. :P If you had to choose a CI or EI, which would you like the most?