View Single Post
D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 03-18-2013, 03:36 AM

Surprisingly no, he hasn't yet. Then again he hasn't bounced himself off of the sliding glass door really hard yet. He is a smart and devious little cat. The other day I let him in and he positioned himself so I couldn't see his face. So I open the sliding glass door and in he zooms with a bird in his mouth. I was half asleep at the time so it took me a few seconds to realize that he had the bird in his mouth. I ran after him screaming for him to put the bird down. Next thing we know the bird is under the entertainment center. I have to throw him behind the TV so he can get the bird. Once that is done he runs back into my moms room to hid with it under the bed. The whole time he was growling like a dog literally, but he would not lash out at me in any way when I got close to him he would just start purring and try to play with the bird with me. I finally got the bird away from him and in the garbage, my cat decided to give it a heart attack and that was how it died. I still love my cat though XD