View Single Post
RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-28-2011, 07:43 PM

PJ giggled, nuzzling Serellia's neck playfully. She smelt like the ocean, salty and fresh. her skin was dewy in a strange, shimmery way as it usually was after she'd been swimming.

"Ah, yes," he remembered, still carrying the mermaid. "what a wonderful night."

Letting the girl ease herself out of his arms, PJ ran a hand through his short hair. He paused for a moment, taking in the question, before letting out a long, tired sigh. Raindrops trailed down his face, soaking his jacket, hoodie, t-shirt, jeans and converse. Even his dark beanie was drenched with water. Pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, the boy shook his head slightly before looking up to the girl.

"I just thought you might want me to drive you home, considering the weather." he gestured to the sky with one hand, then placed it on the back of his neck, looking to the side. "I thought you might want some company."

Looking back to Serellia, he sighed again. She was very pretty. Soft, gentle eyes, waves of hair, full lips, a real beauty. Blinking slowly, PJ focused back onto the task at hand. He opened the passenger side door for the mermaid.

"At least let me take you out for lunch." he said finally, his eyes warm and loving. "My treat."