View Single Post
TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2009, 08:27 AM

How do I play?
To participate you will need to fill out a form (found in the post bellow). The form will have all the info you need.

What if the number I want has already been taken?
Unfortunately its first in best dressed so you will need to either pick another number or pull out. All taken/available number can be found in the next post.

Can I guess more than once?
Yes you can! But there is a limit of 2 guesses per person (NO mules!) with the exception of Mysterious Candy Jar 3 which you are only allowed 1 guess.

Does it cost to play?
Yes, for every traditional carnival/circus you are required to purchase tickets to play the games, same thing applies here. For this tent 1 guess costs 1 ticket. Ticket prices vary depending on what jar you wish to make a guess for. For the exact prices see the candy jar’s posts bellow.

How do I find out if I have guessed correctly?
At the end of the event a announcement will be posted with all the winners, so you will have to keep your fingers crossed, hope for the best and wait.

What happens if I guessed correctly?
You win a prize! There is 1 major prize for each jar and there is a honourable mention small prize. The winners (whoever guess’ correctly) of each jar will receive the major prize and the person who was the farthest/or closest whatever i decided ))off will win the honourable mention prize.

Last edited by TwilightTigerStar; 06-28-2009 at 11:50 PM..