View Single Post
`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-09-2008, 03:48 AM

Jackie eye lids began to get heavy. She wanted to go to sleep but didnt want to loose a second of the night sky. She heard a rustling sound behind her and looked. Tuskino woke up and was staring at Jackie.

"What are you still doing up?" Tuskino asked in a slurring voice. He was half asleep and his vision was blurry.

Jackie was silent for a moment. "I always look at the night sky." She replied looking back out the window. Clouds started to cover the moon, casting shadow on the ground.

"Dont stay up to long, we have a test tomorow..." Tuskino said. They had a class together so he knew what was going on in that class. They both were the slient ones in the classroom and whenever they had to work in partners, they worked together so that they didnt have to meet new people.

"I know..." Jackie replied while nodding her head. She yawned and closed the curtan that covered the window, blocking out the remaining moonlight. "But it doesnt matter. That class bores me..." Jackie added. She got under the covers of her bed and adjusted herself to face Tuskino.

"Everything bores you if it doesnt involve Space, Stars, planets or the moon. Astromany is the only class your passing..." Tuskino said. He rubbed one eye was was eager to go back to bed. 'How did she last this long in school with her grades?' He thought, staring into her deep purple eyes.

Jackie smiled. "Well thats how I am..." She said closing her eyes. "Good night." Jackie muttered drifting off to sleep.

"Good night..." Tuskino replied. He looked at Jackie before going to bed. He was surprised by the fact that she could stay up for how long and not be tired the next morning.

The room was silent and dark now.