View Single Post
ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 04-06-2012, 09:58 PM

(but with bat wings c: )

Nila was having a lot of fun flying around, chasing the striped egg around the trees. She was fisrt very worried when she had flown headfirst into a portal that honestly came out of no where but after meeting the strange bunny guardian and being told that she had to gather Easter eggs she then thought she was dreaming all this. After all, being called into some strange new and exaciting wolrd just for some easter eggs? Yeah ight.

Until one said easter egg zoomed right for her face.

It was lucky that her guardian had given her the basket to catch these Easter Eggs beforehand, otherwise Nila could had been faced with serious head trauma. After at well, Nila decided that Easter Egg Hunting was a lot of fun; hey, she liked doing crazy things anyway.

She had already gotten two, though she hadn't paid attention to what powers they had; Nila just thought they were pretty colours. Plus she was a bat demon and very fast in the air, which was how she was able to catch two in the first place.

"Can't flee forever!" she called out gleefully to the striped egg, swinging her basket around. Her guardian Linni, a chocolate-brown bunny sighed as she followed after her, "Nila it's an egg they don't speak!" she tried explaining (not that Nila listened though...)

"AHA!" Nila yelled triumphantly, finally catching the egg, "Look look Linni! I caught another!" Nila floated, holding out her basket for her to see, [COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]"Look look! It's sooo pretty Linni!"[/COLOR] she giggled. Linni gave her a half smile; somehow it was almost impossible to be angry at her.

"Good job Nila; let's look for more,"

"Okay Linni!"

[[LOL sorry guys I'm just jumping in here :D Also no idea about the powers since I don't want to be copying by accident XD;; PLus I might be leaving soon, so I thought I'd just post >.>]]