Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 10-28-2017, 01:31 AM

Once the class had ended Ian blinked at his papers and saw all the doodles of Raisel and a blush crept up the green eye'd boy's face as he slammed his note book closed....nope.... not even gonna touch that... His stomach rumbled and reminded him that he needed to eat something before his next class. Packing up his things he slipped his bag on and made sure his glasses sat right on his face before headed out to try and find a vending machine, if he couldn't he'd quickly grab something from the common kitchen/cafeteria of the dorms and then run to his next class.

Ian's phone buzzed in his pocket and he saw that his friends texted him, he smiled lazily at Jackie's emoji and thanks for the pose book. That reminded Ian that he needed to wip out his own sketch, it wouldn't take much but he wanted to show their professor that Ian was committed to getting his work done. He was in luck and found two vending machines side by side. One was for coffee, green eyes lit up as the Scottish youth got himself a Styrofoam cup of coffee and a few granola bars to eat while he walked to his next class.

Programming and coding where one of the activities that the man with dark brown hair found could relax him, with the numbers and figuring out how to make it all work. They'd be starting with small stuff today, using things from a program that any one could buy and use, they wouldn't be making their own sprites and bits to use for a while. That was ok with Ian, he took a sip of his coffee after he finished one of the bar's he'd gotten.

As he walked he spotted Mori with a group of guys and girls, her tattooed arm over the shoulders of a petite blond girl who looked out of place among the other punk looking ones, yet even form here Ian could tell the girl was comfortable around the group, she lent against Mori with a smile on her face, it reminded Ian of his sister. "HEY IAN!" He jumped, nearly spilling his coffee and he saw Mori looking at him with a grin and she motioned for him to come over. Looking at his watch he saw that he did have a few minuets to spear before he really had to book it to class.

"Every one this is Ian. Ian this here is my girl Tia." Mori grinned when Tia rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Tianna Deckle, pleasure to meet you Ian." The girls smile was polite and she shook hands with Ian. He talked a few minuets with them before excusing himself.

"You totally need to come with us to Push! They're open tonight pretty much after the classes end." A guy with a green Mohawk said grinning. Ian paused and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'd love to, but i need to focus on my classes for at least a bit longer before i can relax enough to go clubbing...." Ian said and the guy pouted but nodded in agreement. Soon Ian was speed walking to his next class, carefully trying to avoid knocking into people.