View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 07-11-2010, 01:01 AM

Step right up! Step right up!

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the camp! As a special gift, for the duration of this wonderful feast I am offering bust-sketches and "doodles" for only 100 gold each!

!!I'm sorry to announce that I have to be away from my tablet for about a week. I will still be finishing all art requests when I can and they will still only be 100 gold. I am adding five more slots so that ten people can take advantage of my sale. I will send a notification to all who request when I am able to get to work on them.

Bust-

"Doodle"-

Current slots:
~1~ Siti_Hajar
~2~ Dragoness 129
~3~ Rainbow Kitty
~4~ FeyonaSaibre
~5~ Rainbow Kitty
~6~ OPEN
~7~ OPEN
~8~ OPEN
~9~ OPEN
~10~ OPEN

Finished requests:
~ Cardinal Biggles
~Lilith W
~blueblackrose

But why only come for the art? I love to chat about pretty much anything and the passion of the moment is...Festivals, Jokes, Food and Roma! The people otherwise known as Gypsies!(I'm part Russian Roma). I want to know how everyone else thinks of Festivals!

What kind of food do you relate to them? What kinds of entertainment? Music? Dancing? What do you think about the different ways countries celebrate? Do you have one you want to go to one day? Tell us! you may be surprised who else shares the same views and dreams.

Last edited by KageShio; 07-14-2010 at 07:33 PM..