View Single Post
R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Of course!!
I don't mind one shots like that - it's sad, but I'll definitely watch them!
I'm so excited!
I just got on Netflix last night to hook up my brother's x-box to it, and I saw it as a new release and I'm like "Terra Nova.. That sounds like that dinosaur show.... I WONDER IF IT IS!!" And I looked at it, and it had dinosaurs!
So I of course started freaking out LOL

So excited to start watching it!
GREAT!!! I'm so excited for you to start watching it XDDD! No worries about any kinky sex scenes or anything like that either :D!

Do you like Avatar? The big bad guy from Avatar plays in it :) He does a good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
YAYYYY!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOOD!! Season 2 starts today if you have a way of recording it or want to watch the first episode of the new season to keep up!
They did a recap episode on Friday or something - it had recorded so I didn't know it in order to tell you as it was on!
Omg - this new season looks soooo intenseeee!
So can't wait <3
AND! Once Upon A Time starts tonight!!!
Haha it's AMAZING! I love the lead character, she's really good. It's suspenseful too!

I'm going to download all the episodes tomorrow at work! AND Once Upon a Time...AND The Amazing Race XD SO MUCH. Oh and Fringe played Friday...and Big Bang played Thursday. Going to be a busy day tomorrow XD