View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-01-2012, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Yes that guy! He isn't evil...well he might be to be honest, the series ended before you could really get a glimpse of the truth with him!
Yayy! It'll be nice to see the good guy he could have been!
Even if there's an implied dark side lol

Quote:
Haha I use to watch that as a kid too!! At work a close group of 6 of us have lunch together every day and we always open the lunch time with "Submitted for approval of Mid-DAY society, I call this story..." since that's what they used to say at the beginning of the show...only midnight :D /lame

I might have to check it out, I did hear good things about it!
LOL OMG - that's hilarious!!
I wish I had awesome friends like that!

You should!
I can't say what the last couple of seasons are like, but what seasons I did watch were amazing :3

Quote:
That makes sense, I had that problem with the Big Brother show...I tried getting into it because a lot of my friends liked it but I just didn't jive with any of the people in it! Bachelor and Bachelorette too.
Same!
I can't watch any of those shows lol
I watch few reality shows - mainly just the Kardashians and their spin offs - that's about all I watch for Reality TV!

Quote:
Big Bang is hilarious, but you kind of have to watch it from the start all the episodes. Otherwise it's just a funny sitcom that you rarely catch type of deal. The episodes are like 2Omins long and are jammed back with nerd lingo and hilarious bits. My boyfriend is exactly like the lead character Sheldon, to the point that my friends call him Sheldon xD It's pathetic!
Oooo - I'll have to see if it's on Netflix then!
I thought it might be one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning to understand :3

Quote:
I'm SOOOO jealous that you get to watch it tonight XD We will discuss it tomorrow together!

YES! YES WE WILL! <3
And we'll talk Revenge!

I'm updating the Once Blog right now with a character list - I don't know if you saw my update explaining, but I'm making an A-Z list for both Storybrooke and Fairy Tale Land all in one post before I actually start making character posts - in order to keep it more organized. Tonight I'm going to make up the A-Z list, then hopefully start updating characters with Season 2 back story as that's what I'm going to start with in order to keep it current until I can get back to Season 1 :3

Thanks to the Recap episode that aired at 7pm - I was able to get a lot of Season 1 characters listed as well! So now I'm watching the Season 2 episode and getting those characters listed in the A-Z list before actually making their character profile pages once I get back from my trip :3

Gah - I'm so freaking excited!!