View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-29-2016, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i'm up at 6:15 every morning and sleep at midnight ^^;;; - 1 am. depending on when i fall asleep.
That's understandable then, lol.
It's after 1 here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyAya View Post
Yeah it's 1AM here too (> w>)
I don't have anything to get up for, but I am getting tired...ish

Bummer, that's lame. @ them!
I hope whatever it is, the situation improves.

I like the idea of rping, I just don't do it well. I'm still inexperienced
& I'm so used to just working on my random stories in rare spurts.
I bet you'll find something though!
It's very annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Yeah, a lot more then I had planned. The place where I live decided to be butts. First got a notice on Monday morning that they would be in to exterminate on Wednesday. So I had to clean out the entire kitchen and the bathroom. Then on Wednesday got another noticed that they supposedly received complaints about a 'bad' odor in the apartment and the housekeeping. Well of course the house keeping is going to kind of look like crap because everything that was in the kitchen cabinets, drawers and pantry are now in boxes/totes where ever I have room to put them. As for a 'bad' smell in the apartment I have no clue. All I can smell is the air fresheners that are in the living area. Now they are being real butts about it and trying to say that if the apartment doesn't pass the inspection they aren't going to renew the lease which has already been signed and turned in. Needless to say I have basically cleaning and stuff all week. I haven't been able to do my drawings for my life drawing class or even do much relaxing. I needed a vacation, but this is not what I had in mind.
I'm sure that it will one way or another. *tis determined*

Rping is fun. I have found a couple so I'll see how things go.