View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-29-2015, 01:21 AM

As much as Sophie appreciated Filius' kindness, Sophie said,

"That's alright! I can pay for my own dinner." She gave him a gentle jab with her elbow and smiled. "I'm a big girl, after all!" It was always fun to tease Filius. But right now, the thing that was mostly on her mind was refueling. Sophie realized that starving herself wasn't a good idea when you're training to become a fighter. Still, she eyed the food hungrily. So much to choose from!

Sophie giggled a little when she heard Filius' stomach growl. Of course, he was hungry too! She nudged him with her elbow again and gave a reassuring smile. Alright, back to the food... Sophie's mind was moving so quickly with her eyes she almost felt overwhelmed at the choices. She hadn't seen so much food in a while, at home, her family wasn't exactly wealthy and food was often served in small portions so as to hav enough for everyone. To see so much food in one place almost made Sophie laugh and cry at the same time.

"Um..." Sophie started to order, but as soon as she was certain she'd made up her mind about what she wanted, she changed her mind just as quickly. "... Well... That looks good." She said, pointing to a turkey leg. She was terrible with decisions, in the end, she just ordered a plate of meat and potatoes. "Sorry I took so long, Filius..."