View Single Post
Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 12-14-2014, 12:14 AM

My name is Isabel Camble, and one day my life was flipped on its head and turned around. I never expected what happened could happen to me, and I never would have thought that somebody like him would have agreed to this whole thing. It all started about 10 human years ago, while I was still studying in school.

Isabel sat quietly typing away on her laptop in a local coffee shop, she had a midterm paper due that after noon and had finally the right ideas and information to be able to finish the paper. She was nearly finished when her cell phone rang, it was one of her best and first friends she had ever made once she got to New York.
"Hello, Amy" She said With a smile as she leaned back in her chair and picked up her coffee.
" IZZY!!!! OMG YOU WILL NOT GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!!" Amy shouted into the phone. Isabel laughed and proceeded to listen as Amy told her about a boy and a date and some other things that Isabel wasn't too interested in. Though as she listened she did manage to finish her paper, as well as send it off to her professor.
"There, just need to get a printed version!" She muttered causing Amy to inquire what she was up to. "HU? oh nothing Amy I was just listening and finishing a paper."
"OHHHH Izzy your so focused! What was it you were going for again!? Glorified babysitter!?" Amy giggled.
"NOO I'm taking childhood development, and am working towards a Teaching degree for all grades!" Isabel stated sounding a little perturbed.
"Oh Izzy, I know I know." Amy giggled "Your going to be the best teacher ever, I just gotta give you a hard time!"
" I know I'm just a little stressed is all!" Isabel stated with a heavy sigh. "These midterms have me really stressed"
"It ok Izzy, You can do it!" Amy stated. "Now I will let you get back to work, You have to print that paper remember!" She added a smile clearly evident in her voice.
"Yeaaahhhh I totally have to get that done!" Isabel giggled before saying goodby and hanging up. With another heavy sight Isabel finished her cup of coffee and payed her bill.

The rest of her day went quite well. All test, papers, and assignments were completed with ease, and by the end of her day Isabel was quit revealed to be finished with school for the next two weeks. She rode the bus to a stop a few blocks from her apartment and then walked the rest of the way. It was about 8pm and she was quite exhausted, not only mentally but Physically as well. lugging both her back pack and Laptop bag around all day was exhausting. Heaving a sigh Isabel began the 5 floor climb to her apartment, nit was a long climb after a long day, but knowing her couch was waiting for her made it just a little easier.

Things began to take a strange turn for Isabel's amazing day, once on her floor she began to feel detached from herself, somewhat cold, and even afraid to go into her own apartment. Each step closer increased these sensations, and it began to get worse once she could see her door. It was broken open and only slightly cracked open. She could hear the sound of someone inside pleading with someone else and cursing her dog. A shot of fear ran through her as she had a quick impulse to burst into her apartment. Without realizing it she did so in one full motion she dropped her bags swung open the door, flipped on the lights and grabbed a baseball bat that she kept by the door for days when she wanted to play ball.
"Who's In here!" She shouted as she stormed in hoping her beloved animal was safe. He wasn't, the golden furred dog lay by the door in a puddle of blood. Isabel gasped before looking around to find two men on the floor. One was making a horrible gurgling noise as he lay on his back while the other was aiming a gun at her shock and fear in his eyes.
"Who are you! Why are you in my house!" Isabel shouted her stance was ready to swing in case he came at her.
"This is your stupid dog!" The man muttered. "This is your fucking Dog!" he then shouted. "It killed my boy, Your dog killed my boy!" he proceeded to stand and aim his gun at Isabel. The girl stepped back a little as the man advanced, She swung at him missing and making him jump forward the gun now at her head. "This is your fault!" He shouted quite angry now.
"No please!!" Isabel Pleaded as she found herself dropping her bat and being forced to her knees. "I'm sorry pleas don't!" She pleaded her hands up.
"Your damn right your sorry Bitch, Sorry you ever walked into this place!" He shouted anger griping his voice as he pushed the gun to Isabel's head. Isabel contained to plead with him as he breathed heavy, cursed her and pushed the gun to her head. "Shut UP!" he finally shouted causing her to yelp before quieting down. "What do you have to say before I kill you!" He asked sounding quite calm.

Isabel found her self shaking now, fear griping her as she looked up at the man and taking a deep breath. She found herself thing quickly grasping for everything that she wanted to say and everyone she wanted to see.
"Well What do you have to say!?" The man asked glaring down at her.
"I wish we could have met under happier circumstances. I also wish I could have had the chance to teach!" She stated before finding herself free of everything before the sudden sound of a click and a bang sent her into a deep and painless darkness.

Last edited by Hana_Ryuzkai; 12-15-2014 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: Adding Photos