View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 05-27-2013, 11:50 AM

Triagn smirked as he entered the now unlocked balding dusting off his jacket he looked at the many people that surrounded the center of the room Trigan casually walked up as he heard, that they wanted people to search the building Trigan knew that he could be helpful with this and turned to the man giving a stupid salute as he, sprinted into the back part of the warehouse. he didn't know what he would fine but he still kept his eye's wary for people things that might endanger, him or the others and what kind of bad message would that give off if he got the entire colony killed, Trigan smiled to himself as he heard what seemed to be a another man farther to the back of the building yelling, Trigan picked up speed what could this man want could he be a danger to others or just a nice guy. Trigan soon was able to make out a figure but it wasn't him that caught his eye it was the swords and being a martial artiest he loved to test his skill with other martial artists "Hey over here" Trigan yelled this wasn't the time to go finding fights "hey sword guy over here".