View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-13-2014, 12:22 AM

He blinked at her when she asked him if he was going to be sick. Did she not realize he was flirting with her? Well, that just meant he'd have to try a bit harder, his expression fell though, but he didn't let up so easily. "Lovely girl, I'm only heart sick that I don't have you by my side." She had made him an ice pack, but he didn't really need or want it. Kioku did take it from her hand, letting his fingers brush against her's gently for a moment as he tenderly took the ice pack from her. He sat it down on the bartop, and then picked up the drink she had fixed. He gulped that down immediately. The burn felt good. he put the glass back down.

"A shower would be wonderful." He began to stand, only to fall back into his seat with a hand clutching at is ribs and a groan of pain. It was fake, his ribs didn't hurt that badly, they were only bruised not broken, but she did not need to know that yet. "Ah. My darling, please help me to a shower." His other hand was already reaching for her, and his expression now was one of pained helplessness. Well, who needed flirting when they could just use a ploy like this?