View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 11:58 PM

Alister wanted to laugh out loud but instead he just gave unfriendly smile in reply to her jest. Evangeline was treading on thin ice already with him and so soon, what a shame. Other than his smile he didn't make a move to defend himself or any kind of movement. He was completely calm. He knew she could be on par with him but he was confident she wouldn't be able to defeat him. He was abit egotistic, but who wouldn't be if people revered you as one of the best assassins?

When Evangeline mentioned the crowd around them he dismissed her comment as something petty. The people around them weren't irrelevant just because they weren't the importance of this meeting. He agreed that the source could lie, but laughter danced in his eyes as he thought of ways to get past the lies. Alister was surprised when Evangeline seemed to shift into shadows and go through/around him to his other side. It was an odd feeling to be able to feel shadows touching you.

"Oh no, we do not rely on technology as a crutch m'dear. It is a aid don't get me wrong. And as for me, I use it as a extension of myself, so in fact I and technology are one in the same. It is no different from me and I am no different from it." Alister spoke and moved his hands about in gestures. "As for what I possess... tis true as technology is imperfect."