View Single Post
TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 12:37 AM

My mom pays for the food (which she buys with tip money because she doesn't have the money from what comes from her paycheck), the rent, water, electric, cable (tv and internet), water, gas, for trash pickup, car insurance (except mine which she gets the money for that from my dad...yes...they are divorced) and the cell phones (we have no land line). She makes I think somewhere between $10-$11 an hour, she does get $82 every two weeks for alimony, and she is in debt.

She also has no insurance so her physical therapy bill is insanely huge as well as other medical bills. But hopefully, whenever she has to go to court, she will hopefully get all that paid for since she was hurt due to being mugged (and the person who attacked her is up up many charges such as for armed robbery, under the influence of weed and cocaine, possession of the same things plus something else, weapon concealment of a knife that isn't even legal to carry around on your person, alluding police, and is part of a gang (don't know which one because we have four of the main ones here in town). There may have been more stuff. The getaway guy was also charged but I do not know for what. Then there was another woman who was involved because they tried to cash one of her checks for $1000 but they drove off at the one place because they couldn't show them ID and the other bank they immediately called the police because my mom had already reported to that one that her checkbook was stolen in the mugging because it was in her purse. But she didn't even have that much in her bank account so they couldn't have gotten that much money anyways.

And so far, the only court date was back in the beginning of december and that was only a preliminary hearing. She hasn't heard anything more for the actual court dates.