View Single Post
Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-27-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Here I thought this was a place for holiday zombies to hang out. I've been working long shifts non stop recently. Only got Christmas day off, oh and now we're sorry staffed because they fired two people.... I'm going through the motions but not getting anywhere.
Hello fellow zombies.
That sounds like wifeys place of work most of them have been working 9-11 hour days all month. she said the guy who fills in for the girl beside her had over 50 hours by Thursday the other week. At least he was gonna get overtime pay. wifey works on salary so no overtime pay.
the only way wifey got time off was because of the stomach flu they are so short staffed if she had spread it the place would of been in big trouble.
they are short at least 5 people in her section, the place had 21 employees full time people in her section, one is out of work, another has been sent to a different office, they did have 9 fill ins, but 2 of them are always covering the 2 positions that are vacant at the moment. The business runs 6 days a week, but most of the regulars are only allowed to work 5 days of the week.

the people she works with that I have seen do look like zombies