View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 11-16-2013, 06:53 AM

When Thia began listing the parts that she needed, Maddelynn began to move around the shop. She opened various drawers and cabinets until she found a small bundle of copper wires. She moved then to a table with a bunch of small white boxes on it. There was a chalkboard sign on the top that read 'Sale!', but nothing else. She picked up one of the boxes and opened it up. She showed Thia the contents, "Is this a good enough selection? We have so many extra gears that we started making assortments and selling them at a discount. There are about ten gears per box. Will that be enough?"

When Thia asked about her good friend Alice, Maddelynn frowned and shook her head. She closed the box of gears and grabbed a few more off the table. She took them to the counter to get a receipt written and all of her goods wrapped up. "I haven't seen her for a while, actually. I do hope nothing has happened to her. That would be just awful. There is no way to get in contact with her?"

Lucian excused himself and followed Rabbit to the back to start what he hoped wouldn't be an extensive clean up process.

Professor Fuller blinked when Lune approached him. He wasn't sure what to say at first, so he just stood there. When she explained that Lucian had been threatening Rabbit, he laughed softly, "My dear, there is nothing to be concerned about. Lucian has a harsh way of expressing himself, but I assure you that Rabbit is quite safe. For if any harm came to Rabbit, I would light that bastard's fancy hair ablaze!" With that said, the Professor took Lune's hand. It would almost be expected for him to kiss it, but he turned it palm side up and slapped a piece of rock candy into it.

The Professor then followed Rabbit and Lucian into the workshop, complaining loudly that he didn't want them touching anything, lest they ruin his supposed progress.

Last edited by Squidie64; 11-20-2013 at 02:31 AM..