Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
Hmm...how does the '08 look for me?
<!--"warning! Multiple posts ahead">

Main:
The Maze: This isn't usually a good thing, but getting through this sea of confusion is the most fulfilling. Make the most out of your year my taking all the possibilities, twists, turns and opportunities that are offered to you.

Clues:
The Glow: Despite it being a tough time for you, this certain person will guid you like a soft glowing light through the darkness. Through thick and thin.

The Thunder: Wild, loud and active, this usually represents spirit, cheerfulness or social activity. Despite being in a slump this year, you are able to keep a cheerful face, and it is possible that you will be another person's "The Glow", or you might be your own.

The Snow: Did someone get the same reading as you, or am I getting Deja Vu? The Snow let's you calm down after a difficult piece of work, or perhaps it's warning you about a cold war that is to come between you and your loved one. It's warning you to take it easy and take the problems provided by "The Maze" in stride.

Answer:
The Return: For those that get this card, I absolutely cannot stress this enough to return to your roots. You should return to your past, and try to be close to friends/family members you haven't seen in a long time. It can also signify that there is something that you are forgetting, try to remember your schedule.