View Single Post
Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-L-A-M-P
Awesome stand, hmm. . . .

What beholds me in the future?
So, this is even MORE vague that that other reading that I did, so it may be more vague than usual...

Main:
The Through: In the Philippines, there's a saying we have "Lumusot sa butas nang karayom", or going through the eye of the needle, or something like that anyway. Either you're going to go through some tough times, or you will help someone with a dillema...

Clues:
The Sand: Your fortune made me LOL, because it had "The Sand", "The Voice" and "The Watery" in the clues. Reminds me of the beach. He he he, well, anyway. Like in Dare's reading, The Sand is small, itsy bitsy, tiny tiny pieces of earth. More likely it means that you're taking on too many projects and are unable to concentrate.

The Voice: The Voice, sound-stealing goodness. Has someone been plagiarizing your intelligent property? Or perhaps you aren't being vocal enough to other people. That's it, stop being a clam and come out of your shell.

The Watery: The calm, soothing, oh-who am I kidding? The wetery is one of the most powerful cards, being a card that symbolizes one of the 4 classical elements. this means that something powerful, perhaps even lifew-changing will happen to you. I TOLD you this would be vague. A vague answer for a vague question, I guess...

Answer:
The Flower: Feminine artistic prowess, also, this supports the idea that "The Voice" is telling you to come out of your shell. Time to bloom, and appear in a flurry of colours, just like a flower. The language of flowers is extremely powerful, just like the "life-changing" event that will happen to you.