View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM

The king looks at Richard who walked in and bow down infront of him. "Ahh Sir Richard I must congtrats you on the sucess of taking care of the western army." Richard looks up at him and bows his head as he spoke with gracious tone within his voice. "It was my honor to serve, m'lord. I do everything in my power to protect this kingdom and the royal family." says. The king couldn't help but to chuckle "Well thats good to know that such fine people like yourself serve me. Now I have another task for you." Richard looks at the king "Another task?" says he was curious on what he was needed to do. "Yes, as you know my son, Aero. Is set to get married so he can take over once after I am gone." he coughs alittle. Poor king he had been falling ill and it seem just to get worst. Richard watches as he was worried the king would pass befor the prince ever marries. And that was another problem he didn't want to see the prince get married to another. He wish it was him but he keeps his mouth shut. And waiting for the king to catch his breath.