View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2016, 07:05 AM

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Today, I woke up incredibly late LOL. I woke up around 12 noon and slept at maybe 2-3 in the morning XD? Hmm, that's about 10-9 hours of sleep. NOT BAD! x]

As soon as I woke up, I texted my boyfriend that I'm awake and will take a shower to be ready to meet him. Today is his day off from work which means.. tan-na-nan-nan-naaa! DATE DAY! However, we first agreed to study first so he can finish some work while we're out then to watch a movie and have dinner afterwards at our favorite PHO place a vietnam restaurant.

I finished showering and getting everything ready from clothes to hair and makeup at 3pm. My partner was already waiting for me outside of our apartment by the time I finished showering which means he at least waited outside for about more than 30 minutes for me to finish. As soon as I got into the car, we immediately left and headed to a Starbucks nearby. But when we got there, as always the Starbucks store was full with students taking Summer classes maybe. So, we didn't have any choice but to find another Starbucks place to study at. When we arrived to another store, it was full again. Not because there was many students but because there was only a few tables there. We then decided to watch a Filipino movie instead called "This Time".

We were both all set to watch the movie until we unlucky left the keys inside the CAR! .. I was the one who left the keys inside so I felt very guilty about it. I almost teared up but I tried to suck it in because it was my fault and I couldn't do anything about it but to call several locksmiths to help. Because my partner left all his belongings including his wallet, no locksmith can accept us because we couldn't provide any debit/credit card information. After a bad 40 minutes or so of trying to get a hold of a locksmith, my partner then decided that he'll take bus home to get the spare key. Which means he'll be gone for about 2 hours. As he tried to leave, he was looking at me worriedly. Eventually, he got on the escalator again to come up to me and stayed with me instead. We again tried to call a few locksmiths until we were all out of options. He tried calling her mom and sister if they're available but they were both at work.

In the end, my partner wondered if his insurance company "Geico" has any services to unlock a car. Thankfully, they do and it was for FREE because they said it's covered on the insurance and suddenly realized we were both stupid for not realizing any sooner. After an hour, the pop a lock guy came and he was able to open the car within 10 minutes! We were both relieved with a big sigh XD.

Because of the incident, we weren't able to watch the Filipino movie anymore . I felt so bad, I couldn't stop saying sorry to him while looking for a locksmith and while waiting for the pop a lock guy. But instead of getting angry at me the whole time, he would just smile and say "it's okay, it already happened and I don't want to hear your sorry anymore" Even though he said that to me, I was still feeling sorry. He also said "you know, I have thought about this scenario so many times in my head so don't worry about it. It's okay." I ruined our date .

After the incident, we just spent some time at Walmart buying essentials and at Home Depot to buy a magnetic thingy where he can store a spare key in on the bottom on the rear end area of his car. And lastly, we went to our favorite PHO restaurant to end our night.