View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2016, 09:39 AM

Saturday, June 4 2016

Today, I woke up around 11:30 in the morning. I didn't eat my breakfast or in this case lunch xD.

Highlight #1: Hmm, the top and makeup brush that I ordered online from China just came in today! yay.. But the top took about a month to come and the brush is 2 weeks. The reason why the top took much longer is because I forgot to pay an additional cost to expedite the cost of the delivery. Any, these are the things that got delivered:

The no drama with pizza design top photo is not mine.

Highlight #2: Today, me and my partner was planning to go to the library so that he can study. But, his friend asked if they can hang. So, it turned out to be a double date :p hehehe which I'm ok about. We watched the X-Men: Apocalypse, it was a great movie but I wasn't too amused. Oh! it's a marvel movie so always stay back until the end to watch an extra part of the movie. I think it's a sneak peak of an upcoming sequel of it ^_~.

After the movie, we wend to Pearlridge mall. We went to papaya and jeans warehouse (both are clothing stores). I bought a doll shoe because my old one is stinking more than poop! I also had a little fun at the fun factory.

After the shopping, we went to Daichi Ramen; a restaurant located at pearl highlands.

that's it for this day.