View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2016, 08:41 AM

Tuesday, June 21 2016

It's TUESDAY!! and what does that mean??? It's $6 movies!! . The regular price of a ticket in Hawaii is about $11-12 so obviously it's a deal!

Highlight #1: My partner woke me up around 7:00am. By "woke me up", I mean to say that he called me numerous times until I woke up . As soon as I was awake, he drove to pick me up. We arrived at their house at around 9:00am.

Highlight #2: In mid afternoon, I got a call from my mom but I didn't get to answer it then she texted me saying she needs me in the shop because she felt dizzy and sick. My mom just recently went to a dentist and since then she had been complaining about the tooth ache got worst. I arrived at the shop around 4:00pm and found a pile of papers that my mom didn't get to do because of the medicine that she took which made her really drowsy and out of it.

Highlight #3: My bf and I went to his friend's workplace to pick him and his girlfriend because it's tuesday so we NEED to watch . However, we couldn't decide on what to really watch so we went to costco to eat. My partner and I shared a chicken bake but my bf didn't seem pleased with half of the chicken bake so he ordered another food which was a bbq brisket sandwich. It was a very messy sandwich, he had to use fork and knife to be able to eat comfortably and properly.

Highlight #4: After eating, we finally decided to watch the Central Intelligence movie. Although I already had watched it, there was no other choice so I like "eehhh, we can watch it the movie was great anyway. It's def fine to re-watch it". And frankly, while re-watching the movie, I still had laughed and enjoyed it pretty well.