View Single Post
MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2016, 07:16 AM

A few days ago or a week ago, I was sick again for the fourth time this year. One night, I wasn't able to control my vomit. Therefore, some of my vomit I guess went inside my laptop because I was sure I was able to push away my laptop away before I uncontrollably vomited .

Man, since I don't know anything about laptops and there was no way in hell was I going to tell my parents about it because it was my "last chance" of getting a laptop because laptops tends to have a short life when it's me . I gave it to my partner hoping he'll be able to get it to work. Turns out, he watched a ton or a couple of Youtube videos. He tried everything and also blow dried and air dried the laptop but still it wouldn't turn on . Then we decided to get it checked in our local Apple store and into my surprise the things that the "technician" were the things that my partner had done . I lost hope but my boyfriend didn't. So, we went to "SuperGeeks" to get it checked and they said there are no guarantees and the price is very high. SuperGeeks also recommended to buy a new one instead.

Sooooo, after days of trying. We went back to the Apple Store to buy a new Macbook Air (an exact one so my parents won't be able to tell even though I was kind of leaning towards the 11" instead of the 13"). Also, because I'm a college student we got a FREE beats which my boyfriend loved. I have no use of it so he can have it.

The price of the laptop and beats was just under $999 (which is the original price) because there was a student discount of $50 plus the free beats. It was a deal of course but I was still sad about the non working laptop .