Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2017, 08:51 AM

Morgan stumbled a few steps back as she was suddenly hug attacked by Alex. He may be just a head shorter then her but that didn’t mean he wasn’t stronger then her, which she would always be reminded of when he would hold a little to tightly onto her. Chuckling lightly and letting her arm hang natural around his upper back, she shook her head a t him, “Alex, I told you that you didn’t need to do anything crazy like that.” But as she looked down into his smiling face all she could do was give in, she was sure he would get upset if she didn't let him. Sighing and shrug her shoulders weakly, “But then again you always do what you want anyways, everyone will love the food I'm sure.” She heard him giggle playfully and felt him nuzzle into her side. When Mia came over and suggested they head out she nodded in agreement and started to lead the way to where her friends would met up for lunch. Not noticing the looks the two gave each other every now and then.

~~~~~

Sukie laughed lightly, at Graham’s comment about her not keeping up on parties anymore, “What can I say…Other things became more important.” Then Titus, threw himself in quickly, “What Sukie, you didn’t know about a Norman, party?” Sukie shrugged her shoulders, “You were always the first to kn-Ouch! What?” She looked to Titus and then back to Graham, “That’s not important.” She keep looking back and forwards between the two as the they fought slightly and couldn’t help the small laugh that left her but she covered her mouth to not be so loud. She smiled at the two and thought it was sweet of Graham for trying to get Titus to change the subject of her old habits as to not upset her. But she had pretty much came to terms with all that and didn’t let it get to her when others would talk about it. It was just going to have to be something she learned to live with and that the people she would have to live her life around would know about how she behaved before now, and so far she was doing just fine, “Thanks, Graham. I’m sure my parents will most definitely be there, they wouldn’t dare miss one of the wonderful, Norman Events!” She smiled warmly at him, and watch as their food order came.