View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-19-2015, 07:35 PM

"Hey now," Kevlar called out to her, "I didn't say you had to run away." Apple in hand, he handed it off to the broom welding-woman. "I just said you can't stand on this side of the fence." A small smirk tugged at his pale lips. "At least not without written approval."

Taking the other apple from his pocket, he pulled out a knife and began to peel away at it. Marching over to the sturdy fence, he hopped up on it in his oh-so-carefree manner. Every now and again, he would hand a sliver of the apple to the horse while putting the other in his mouth--or at least trying to! Ruine was an absolute pig when it came to apples (and peppermint!). Her sloppy lips smacked at his as she tried to take the wedges out from between his teeth.

"Oi," his elbow playfully batted against her snout, "you're gonna lose your lovely lady figure if you keep eating my food." With a cat-like glare, he smirked before blowing air into the horse's face. "That's right, how do you--"

"OOF!"

Landing with a hard thud, the brunette moaned. Horse, cheeky as ever, whinnied and neighed, all out of sheer delight for getting back at her rider. Only, when Kev didn't move, the horse began to show concern, slowly pawing at the ground closest to his feet.

"If we lose, I'm blaming you," he finally chuckled while rolling up. The sound of bones snapping back into place followed. With a quick jerk of the jaw, his head realigned and the handsome man ducked under the fence to give his horse a pat-down.

"You, my love, are oh-so-devious." With another cat-like gaze, he snorted. "Have you been listening to ol' Saithie-poo's advice." She neighed. "You have?!" Stepping back, his hands fell on his hips. "Preposterous! How dareth ye betrayeth me like this!" Arms now crossed over his chest, he snorted while turning around. "Nope, I don't want to hear it."

If the horse could have rolled her eyes, she would have. Instead, Ruine found it the perfect time to start smacking on Kev's hair.

"You really are a terrible creature," he mused before smirking.

The shenanigans were probably only 5-minutes long, but it was just long enough to Silvana to realize that maybe he wasn't like the other jocks. He was actually more sensible and, dare it be said, humble.

Flicking his gaze her way, he rubbed the horse-slobber off his hand and advanced toward her. "The name's Kevlar, Kev for short. And if she didn't tell you already, this is Ruine."

No. That's not at all how it went down. That's how he wanted it to play out. It was far from that.

After the little kerfuffle with Ruine, he managed to trip over his untied shoelace and fall Silvana's way. If she were quick to react, he would merely fall to the grass beside her feet. Now, if she was slow (highly unlikely), she would find herself completely flattened by the heavier-than-he-appears brunette.