View Single Post
veen
(ο・㉨・ο)

Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 PM

Hey everyone, and welcome to the Sand Castle Lotto. Here, you will have a chance to be rewarded for simply getting out of the house and enjoying what summer has to offer!

There are several ways to get tickets:
-Going to the beach and making a sand castle! {2 tickets}
-Making something in the snow if its currently winter where you live. {2 tickets}
-Conducting a naval battle or something creative in your pool. {2 tickets}
-Drawing something beach and/or pool related (for lazy people!). {1 ticket}

Basically, anything beach, summer, water, or even snow related will get you 2 tickets. However, any picture you submit must include a sign with your username in the picture! Otherwise, we have no proof you were actually there and we cannot award you the tickets.

You can earn a maximum of 3 tickets by doing one of the 2 ticket options and the 1 ticket option. You cannot buy tickets! You have until the last day to submit your stuff. Please post all submissions in this thread. Anything pm'ed to me will not be rewarded! Sorry, but I just don't have that kind of inbox space. Also, the use of mules to earn more tickets is not allowed. And finally, as courtesy to your fellow menewshans, please no page stretching! If your picture stretches the page, I will request that you either link it or resize it before awarding you tickets.

The drawing will occur on the last day of the pool party (using randomizer.org) and winners will receive the following prizes:
-1st place: Sash of Chaos
-2nd place: January o8 set
-3rd place: April o8 set

I will also be handing out random prizes if your picture is awesome and just blows me out of the water! So have fun with this, and get creative! Remember, its summer, so enjoy.

Announcement: Due to the ending time of this event, I will not be able to make it on the last day. However, to give you all more time to get your entries in, I have decided to let the lotto run until the very last minute, and you have that much time to submit your entries. Unfortunately, because of that, you will not get the results of the lotto until later on the 27th. I will send out trades as soon as I log on, and results will be posted by aneliese in the community discussion forum, with a screenshot.

Last edited by veen; 06-27-2008 at 01:28 AM..