View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-28-2015, 02:00 AM

Joanna opened the door with a wide smile, "Ah, thank you, Mrs. Browne. This home is rather large, I was getting worried that I'd have to figure out my way to breakfast on my own!" Joanna laughed a little, seeing as how Mrs, Browne looked a little grumpy this morning. Joanna didn't blame her, this was a ridiculous hour of day to wake up. Still, it was Lord Rathingar's house, so she had to abide by his rules.

Joanna followed Mrs. Browne in silence, however, as she was too taken in by the beauty of the old manor. The fine details that were carved and built into every aspect of it was worthy of her attention. It was amazing how timeless this house felt. The place was enormous and Joanna knew that she was bound to get lost here, at least a couple of times during her stay. Today, she'd ask Leanna to show her around.

When they arrived in the morning room, Joanna's face broke out into a wide smile when she saw Lord Rathingar and Leanna. Of course, Leanna was just as beautiful as she'd been in her picture. "This must be Leanna!" Joanna came closer to Leanna to get a better look at the girl. "Ah, Lord Rathingar, she's beautiful! Hello, Leanna, I am Joanna Bronte. I'm going to be your new governess." If it didn't seem possible before, Joanna made it possible that her smile grew even bigger. Her heart always felt like it grew every time she saw a child. She loved teaching more than anything else in the world.