View Single Post
Insane Cricket
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned

Old 11-23-2008, 01:26 AM

~Cricket's Fuzzy Art Freebies~

No, this isn't a furry art thread, it's a fuzzy art thread.

A little bit about this shop:

Hello! I'm Cricket! (Please, call me Cricket, not Insane.) I started drawing fuzzies on that other site around Christmas and New Years last year (the end of '07 and beginning of '08). I handed them out as freebies in someone else's freebie thread, and I was given amazing avatar art from one of the graphic artists at that other site.

Anyways. Sadly, I wasn't able to finish all of my orders due to the fact that I was sick and my hands were hurting rather badly.

But I thought I'd give out some fuzzy art here and offer up other drawing services. Though please keep in mind, I do everything by hand, and my scanner is refusing to work, so all art will be given in the form of a photograph taken with my digital camera, and whenever I get a chance to scan the image into a computer, you'll be sent the scanned version.

There are four names you'll most likely see signed on my art samples. These names are, but not limited to: Insane Cricket, Eirose Moonstrike, Raven Silverstar, The Wingless Raven.

You might also see a few things signed Amani Nightwing. If you look though, you'll infact see that it's the same handwriting. I promise you, everything was drawn by me.

Edit: My scanner is now working properly. Everything I draw from here on out will be scanned in, and all those who have been given photographs of their out will have their freebies scanned in, then PMed to them, though it'll most likely be after the event is over.

Last edited by Insane Cricket; 11-30-2008 at 09:50 AM..